Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confirmation

What a wonderful day! I presented a case in court and the judge didn't even blink an eye at my recommendations. I had dinner with the Lynches at Greyhound Tavern.. oh my GOD it was delicious. We had a fried chicken family dinner, with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, biscuits and onion rings for an appetizer. Then I hung out with them and watched part of a movie and then President Obama's address to Congress. Did anyone else notice Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden acting like a couple of kids passing notes in class? And Kelly and I went to Graeter's to get ice cream.. wow so good!! Anyone coming to visit me in the future is going with me to Graeter's, end of story.

Now to the really important part.. I got the job I interviewed for at Holly Hill!! I'm very excited! Robert at work told me (second-hand knowledge) that about 80 people applied for this position, and only 6 people got interviews. Apparently I'm kind of a badass or something! And Janet (HR lady) told me the vacation time I planned to take in April shouldn't be a problem! UGH how much better could it get right now!? I better not ask, or the ceiling will come crashing in on my head or something.

Anyways, life is good right now. good good good.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan!! That's so great! I'm so hppy for you. You deserve this and I know you're going to be excellent. Good luck!! I knew you could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for you, and that things are going so great for you. Maybe some of your good karma will come over to Adam and I!!!
    And you are a badass, and really deserve the good job, and the happiness!

    ReplyDelete