Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beautiful sky

I am definitely glad I'm off work for the day. I have been completely useless there the past few days.. I just don't want to do anything. I'm very excited about my interview tomorrow! and I hope this place will be a good fit for, and I for them. There's a lot of wind going on up here, really big gusts, and it's very mild and cloudy out. In other words, great weather. I kinda just want to sit outside and enjoy it.. but I don't have any patio furniture. If I end up staying here, I'm going to have to get some chairs so I can sit on my balcony. I'm kinda sad that I don't have Adam and Amanda up here, because I know they would enjoy the balcony ever so much.

Anyhow, I get to go into work late tomorrow.. definitely a perk!!

1 comment:

  1. You know that is the truth, that's our things...hanging outside on porches and balconys we love it! We, def. will come and set on your balcony with you!

    ReplyDelete