Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Beginnings

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I ironed my shirts (found out that two of them I just bought are either permanently stained or ripped), cooked myself a nice dinner, got out my paperwork for my I-9, and took a nap. In.. the reverse order of that. Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up, cook myself a nice breakfast, clean up my car a little bit, pack a gym bag, and head out for new frontiers. I'm excited about this new chapter, and a little nervous, but I think everything will be okay. It's just a matter of remaining confident and positive. I really want to throw myself into this job and learn how to be good at it, which is pretty much the opposite of how I felt for DCBS.

I have been hungry like CRAZY lately. I ate 4 whole meals yesterday. I mean.. what the heck!? And I ate at Ruby Tuesday today. Holy cow, it was ridiculously amazing. I am a huge fan of the Boston Bleu burger and the salad bar. Yum yum yum. I have been super happy today and now it's time for bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was up there with you to go eat...pickle and I are getting a lil bit better about wanting some foods! (don't get my wrong, we still get mad sick everytime we look at meat)
    You will do great at your job today, so please no worries and you better call me later and let me know how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't super happines great?!

    ReplyDelete