Saturday, March 21, 2009

One night, and one more time

Work and life are still going good. Friday was the first bad(ish) day I've had. I was really confused about a lot of stuff I had to do, and I didn't feel good. By the end of the day I felt fine though. This weekend I had planned on getting a tattoo to cover up my stars tat, but the parlor was all booked up today, and the guy there told me my idea wouldn't really work well for the cover-up.. so I'm back to the drawing board. Eh, oh well. That's kind of a frivolous expense right now.

So, Amanda gave me the last Fall Out Boy cd.. I am loving to a ridiculous extent. People can say what they want about them, they're "posers" or "whiny emo kids," but in the end, it's about how the music makes you feel, and the music makes me feel AWESOME.

In addition to Cheez-Its, I have discovered I have an addiction to mac'n'cheese with chicken and salsa or Rotel in it. YUM. I could probably eat it once a week.

I don't know anything interesting these days.

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should reconsider keeping the start tats, and just get a new tat. That's just me though. Yeah, I think this is one of fall out boy's better cd's, and well of course I still like them. So, cheez-its yummy, that other business I bet would be good if I wasn't still a vegetarian...actually it has gotten better. I'm going to try and have ham tonight!

    ReplyDelete