Monday, December 14, 2009

sighs and smiles

Feeling much better this week. Not sure why I was so moody last week, but I had a few pleasant surprises that really turned me around. I have the most amazing people in my life. I'm truly the luckiest guy in the world... or pretty darn close.

It's funny sometimes how sometimes, you look into your past, and when you catch a glimpse of it in the crowd of your memories, the guy has grown a beard and you don't recognize him at all.

That's a metaphor, in case you need an assist there.

Although I have in fact grown a beard. But I'm not a metaphor. I'm a man. With a beard. A literal beard.

...this is going nowhere.

6 comments:

  1. That's because you're a mouse...Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Brittany... do you know who was looking FINE last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nathan, you can't just ask people why they are white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little bit psychic. It's like I have ESPN or something. It's kind of like a fifth sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, he's my first cousin. You have your cousins, then your first cousins, then your second cousins... wait, that isn't right, is it?

    ReplyDelete