Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bursting and bubbling

Periodically throughout the day, I have this very weird sensation of being nearly overwhelmed by emotion. I'm not sure exactly which emotion--whether it's happiness, sadness, anticipation, worry, the list goes on--but it fills me up and I feel like I'm going to explode with it. Right now, I'm feeling impatient about getting through this workday, going home, wrapping up my last few presents, loading them in the car, eating dinner, going to bed, then going to work tomorrow, wrapping some stuff up, doing a home visit, then hitting the road. Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else.

I love Christmas and all that comes with it (except the unhealthy food) but all I'm excited about is seeing my family. Then I just want to get back to my normal routine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment