Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fidgets and Freaks

Today, I can definitely tell that I'm not at my best. I started having a mini anxiety attack on the way to work this morning. It's just about money.. not that big a deal. I just keep remembering all these expenses I'm going to have. I still have to buy wrapping paper, bows, gift tags, a gift for our gift-exchange at home, money for four nieces and nephews (I forgot til just now that I've already gotten gifts for the other five, thank God), plus supplies to make food for the Christmas party at work and at home. UGH. Money is really tight right now. Most of it is definitely my own fault, being selfish and buying things I didn't need, but wanted. But I guess I'll just have to figure things out.

Also, kind of stressed about work. I know it's the nature of my job, but it's like at least one of my clients has to be in crisis at any given time. I had a nice couple of weeks, but now the proverbial S is hitting the fan.

Ooouuuuugggh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet Nathan don't panic about all that stufsf! Just be happy and enjoy the wonderful Christmas season and remember you don't have to be everyone a big ole gift, or spend a lot of money on gifts!

    ReplyDelete