Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ups and downs

My YES! moment of the day: I'm taking one of my clients to see Harry Potter for her birthday, and I'm totally getting paid to see a movie. Rock on. Oh! And I'm the "Resident Spotlight" for my apartment complex in the newsletter next month!

My NO! moment of the day: I unpeeled my banana this morning, and it broke in half because halfway down it was completely black and rotten. Fort Wright Wal-Mart gets a huge thumbs-down! All of their produce was completely picked-over and they were out of stock on tons of stuff. Screw you guys, I'm going to Alexandria from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Even though it was terrible and I would have been just as sad about it, being that is your only no...that's a pretty darn good day! I miss you already even though we just saw you this weekend. I wish we were going to see Harry Potter together! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete