Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories and Motivation

My trip home this weekend was great. I was so busy, I felt like a one-legged frog in a hopping contest. Some notable moments include: venus fly traps, CHURCH CAMP!, Dr. Jennifer Taylor, shrimp boil, burning the ice cream, bar stools and baby showers (I'm watching you, Granny Lois). It was great getting to spend time with my friends, especially those I haven't seen in a long time.

I have a new motivation! We're going on a family cruise for Christmas, so I need to get my fitness on and really get in shape before I hit the high seas!

2 comments:

  1. Nathan you are in shape, I'm sorry to inform you but your Body had a chat w/ me this weekend and said you need to lay the f off! Thank for coming and we had a blast...you def. need to keep an eye out for Granny Lois and Dr. Jennifer Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no clue what half this means, but you make me smile nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete