Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is relevant to my interests

I was reading through my friend James' blog, and he wrote 20 things that interest him. I guess it's sort of a list of things he enjoys/is interested in. So, here's my narcissistic contribution to the interwebz/blogosphere.

1. Going to the gym
2. Mental health research
3. Cultural anthropology
4. Text messaging
5. iPod Touch (it's seriously amazing)
6. Punk/indie/rock music
7. Nutrition science
8. Anagrams
9. ADHD
10. Facebook
11. Wine and beer
12. Asking "why" questions about food, like, "why aren't there more blue foods?"
13. Introspection
14. Pharmaceuticals
15. Cute, furry animals like cats, rabbits, ferrets, and mice
16. Lucid dreaming
17. Robotics and prosthetics
18. Video games
19. Checking my email
20. Trees

And these are a few of my fav-o-rite things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on.....
    2-6,13,15,19, and 20.
    There is a really interesting book you'd probably like, it's called The Wisdom of Trees. (amazon). Incredible, really.

    ReplyDelete