Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shimmies and Shakes

My life is definitely interesting. It has taken some intriguing twists and turns as of late.

I am so so so ready for my Florida vacation. I leave on the 26th for West Palm Beach, and I return on the 3rd (I think). Although if I had my way about it, I would return on May 3rd of 2020, or so. There is so much fun and relaxation to be had. I'm no longer at a point in my life where I feel I "need" a vacation, but I want it.

So, I had an amazing weekend at home. I got to see my family, which is always nice. Mom and I ate a pint of Graeter's Caramel ice cream by ourselves on Friday night. Then I spent all day Saturday with Adam and Amanda and had so much fun! It was so great seeing them. The drive-in cheeseburgers were a huge added bonus. I will have to have at least another one before the summer is over (hopefully with a movie included!). And we watched SNL. The guest star was Zac Efron. He actually was not bad at all. I'm pretty critical of these up-and-rising teen stars, but I approve of him. Sunday, we had Easter lunch at Mom and Dad's. The food was phenomenal, and I ate my first-ever deviled egg. I have to say, it was decent. Way better than I expected. Then I hid Easter eggs for the kids. It was so much fun watching them hunt for them! I love my nieces and nephews to death.

That's really all I have to say! Life is good. Still loving the job. Going in late tomorrow morning because I worked nearly 12 hours today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the weekend was so wonderful! We thought it was amazing also. And you deserve a vacation, and I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete