Monday, September 14, 2009

Followup and Followthrough

So I went to my appointment with Dr. Heck. We went through a battery of tests... at the end, he says,

"Well, I don't really know what to do with you. The thing is, you're so bright. You do have some signs of ADHD, but these tests aren't really measuring you the way they're supposed to."

Great, so I'm too smart. But he gave me a take-home test and I have another appointment on the 22nd.

I had a fantastic time this weekend. If only I could put it on repeat.

And! Despite the fact I haven't been to the gym in a couple weeks, when I went back today, I measured my body fat percentage again. I'm ringing in at 7.1%! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. I swear you make me sick with your Gym business, and I sitll love you all the same. Well, I'm really sorry that you are too smart for the whole ADHD test to come out right! But hopefully it will work out like you want it to.

    ReplyDelete